Wednesday, February 6, 2008

LEA ANNE ~ Georgia Rules!


RIBWear met LeaAnne a few months ago, she is a up coming racer and has as the great understanding of a woman in business, a take charge driver we are in in current motion to assist her in her fashion promotions and and event marketing.
LeaAnne, has a good idea of what it takes to market herself. She follows the passion and the drive of racers like Danica Patrick and Ashley Force. How to make her face and her racing abilities known to create the most important asset to any driver; male or female which is sponsership. She always maintains her class, and her attitude, their is no negoitations about why I am here!
Read more about LeaAnne here and find out more how "Georgia Rules" to this up-coming RaceChic Star..
My name is LeaAnne...
I am from a small town on the western outskirts of the ATLANTA. I would say "I am a huge car enthusiast". "With a background like your mother being a powder puff derby driver, and your father being a technician, you don't really have much choice"!
"Growing up around cars is what most people would consider a true Georgia girl". Or, well a southern girl". "We get greasy any chance we get, or well... at least I do".
My story is, I am an auto crosser. I am pretty good at what I do, and I know it. Though I am NOT perfect, and I have a lot to learn still. Its a passion, a drive (literally) and a way of life. Cars have been everything to me. I went from building my 2000 Toyota Celica Show car to selling that from losing my license (too many speeding tickets, SLOW DOWN KIDDIES!!) and getting my 1994 Mazda Miata "R" package that is not only my daily driver...but my race car".
"I am presently now 5th in the Atlanta region, and 2nd in the middle GA region. I plan on moving up throughout this season. I have my SCCA license... and hopefully next year I will have my Spec Miata license.
With drive and motivation... you can do anything you put your mind to!
Notes from the editor....
We hope you come back, comment and see LeaAnne featured for RIBWear Fashions

3 comments:

In Picture "Sisters" said...

HELL YEAH, first race of the season this Sunday. Bright and early at the butt crack of dawn. Points event 1, SCCA! Got my alignment in spec today along with some road force balancing... shits RIGHT! Where ever you point the tires to... the car follows, THE WAY IT SHOULD BE! I can feel everything under me... everything the road is doing, SO very very awesome

Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZdnCnCiq6UY

Check out the video! 3rd place yall! Out of 20+... im a little rusty so throughout the season I can only get faster. Hopefully ill get a better title this go round. :o) WERD, leave a comment if you want details for future races and such! -LA

Anonymous said...

BTW, STS-2, translates to... STREET TOURING, S... 2 seater. Which basically means MINOR mods on stock street tires and only 2 seats. :o)

-Lea Anne