Saturday, March 31, 2007

Support Breast Cancer

As a supporter of breast cancer and breast cancer awareness we are running a campaing at RockItBaby.biz any articles you find that are only available in RED go directely to Amerian Beast Cancer Association. My muse Patrick Dempsey has not only four ladies (daughter, wife, mother and sister Mary) in his life that support his efforts as a family member suporting those that he loves in cancer awareness. Join us in this fight please...we so need your help and support. I am trying to raise support every effort. Today I was in the grocery store...and funny...in the pet section I met a wonderful woman who had a double mastecomy and it so happens we have the same name. When it came upon our discussion before I recognized that both her breast were gone. We gave each other a big hug and embraced. I don't know why, God does these things but it tells me that my mission is real..and alive..and I am on the right track. God make no mistakes!
Join us please give to the nearest foundation to you...help us with this battle...she was absouletly beautiful in every way...no woman should go undiagnosed late..question, know your body, ask questions, and in doubt go get answers..and don't stop until you've found them..please.

No comments: